Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Patience 2

It is interesting seeing other people's perspectives on patience. I do not believe it is something people truly "strive" for.  In this world of "instant gratification" striving for patience seems a bit contradictory...in my opinion... kinda like "military intelligence".  I believe patience can be both a gift for some of the youngsters among us as well as a lesson learned through love and pain for some of us that are not so young.

Patience, like strength, is also one of those things you never pray for. Because God will give you the opportunity to be both patient and strong. In this rehab center after having my knees replaced, I'm beginning to think that someone out there is praying for not just strength and patience for me, but humility as well...and God is listening and answering.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment